Ann O'Brine-Satterfield Winter Haven, FL DOB 03/04/49 Disability, Polio Resume/Bio
6 National Over All Championships
- 1990-Lansing, MI
- 1991-Bridgewater, MI
- 1992-Lansing, MI
- 1994-Bartow, FL
- 1996-Birmingham, AL
- 1997-Birmingham, AL
2 World Over All Championships
- 1991- USA
- 1993- France
Member of the USA Disabled Water Ski Team, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1997
- 1989 – The first woman's Disabled Water Ski athlete to complete a jump on a sit-ski.
Current National Trick Record of 860 pts set on 8/8/98...Still holds!!
- 1994 – United States Olympic Committee, Athlete of the Month
- 2005 – American Water Ski Educational Foundation Award of Distinction
- 2005 - Florida Water Ski Federation Hall of Fame Inductee
- 2009 - Health & Fitness Advocate Hero of the Year, Presented by Bay News 9
2009 – The Phil Martin Award, In recognition & appreciation for outstanding contributions and dedication to the advancement of adaptive water skiing.
Presented by WSDA, Water Skiers with Disabilities Association.
2012 – Active Leisure for Life Award, Presented by The Florida Disabled Outdoors Assoc.
Currently, Program Director for UCanSki2. USAWaterSki Affiliated Ski Club Promoting public awareness about Children & Adults with Disabilities. Www.ucanski2.com